Richard believes the key to resolving the best possible design solution comes from understanding the wishes and needs of the client and combining those into the unique setting each site presents.
Richard uses the latest 3D computer modelling and CAD software to create and convey design ideas ensuring the client understands the architectural intent.
Richard can provide a complete architectural design service including;
- Preliminary site assessment (before or after purchase) to provide feedback on development potential
- Concept design
- Council and Consent Authority approval documentation including Development Application and Complying Development Application
- Detailed construction documentation
- Report writing
- Sustainable buildings
- Energy efficient buildings
- SEPP BASIX compliance and assessment
- Shadow analysis
- Design for access and mobility AS1428.1-2009 compliance
- Design for building in bushfire prone areas AS3959-2009 compliance
- Consultant coordination
Richard has worked with large commercial builders, boutique builders, project home builders and owner builders, view the project gallery for examples of Richard’s work.